FAQ: What Features are Included for Free?
1300 numbers and 1800 numbers have lots of features such as:
- Timed based routing – setup a static 9am-5pm configuration connecting to 1 answer point, then 5pm-9am (after hours) connecting to another answer point (live answer, voice to email etc)
- Call overflow – setup a configuration that dials a list of numbers one after another. The call will move on if the answer point is busy or does not answer in time.
- Call SPLAY – disperse calls between a selection of numbers by percentage, so Answer Point A receives 50%, answer B receives 30% and answer point C receives 20%. This system works fairly accurately for large volumes of calls, not really that effective for small volumes.
- State based routing – works for fixed lines and mobiles – great when you have offices in each or a couple states.
- Region based routing – each state is broken down into sections. these sections do vary, however it can offer a different method of routing calls. Works for fixed and mobiles.
- Exchange based – only works for fixed lines, route each exchange in Australia to an answer point. Mobiles have to use another system such as postcode dialler.