Direct Debit Request
ABN: 65 130 130 942
Ph: 1300 858 751
Fax: 1300 858 752
ABN 31 106 055 181
By signing our Direct Debit Request you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You authorise Bill Buddy to debit your nominated account in the manner specified by Digital Network Innovations. Digital Network Innovations is the organisation providing you with the product or service for which we are debiting your account.
2. We will provide you with at least 14 days prior notice in writing if we propose to vary any of the terms of the debit arrangements in place between us.
3. You should contact Digital Network Innovations if you wish to defer or alter any of the debit arrangements.
4. You will need to advise us in writing if you wish to cancel a Direct Debit Request. Such notice should be delivered to us at least one working day before the due date for payment or as otherwise stipulated in our Terms and Conditions.
5. If you wish to dispute any Debit Item you should refer to us in the first instance and we will seek to resolve the matter with you. If we cannot resolve the dispute you can contact your financial institution at which your nominated account is held. Your financial institution will then commence a formal claims procedure on your behalf.
6. Some financial institution accounts do not facilitate direct debits. If you are uncertain, you should check with your financial institution before signing a Direct Debit Request, to ensure that your nominated account is able to receive direct debits through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System.
7. Before completing the Direct Debit Request, you should check the details of your nominated account against a recent statement from your financial institution, to ensure that your account details are correct.
8. You agree that it is your responsibility to have sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account by the due date to enable payment of Debit Items in accordance with the directions of your Biller.
9. We will initiate the Debit Item on the due date as advised by your Digital Network Innovations. If the due date for payment falls on a day which is not a business day in Queensland, then the Debit Item will be processed on the next business day. You should enquire directly with your financial institution if you are uncertain as to when the Debit Item will be processed to your account.
10. If a Debit Item is returned unpaid by your financial institution, you authorise us to present a further debit for payment. Furthermore you authorise Bill Buddy to debit your account for our Dishonour Charge.
11. We will ensure the details of your personal records and account details held by us remain confidential. However, if you lodge a claim in relation to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, it may be necessary for us to release such information to your financial institution or its representative, or to our financial institution or its representative to enable your claim to be assessed.