Call Recording with Line Hunt and Voice To Email
We are please to announce we now have a cheap and simple method of recording your calls. Just use this addon with your 1300 or 1800 service and we will record the calls for you.
Both sides of the call will be recorded, then you can login to the Simple Console and retrieve the call recordings via MP3 in your email.
This addon has a bunch of extra features such as
- Voice To Email – This is a virtual answering machine. Record your own greeting then when callers leave a message, it will be recorded, converted to MP3 and emailed to you.
- Recorded Announcements – This is a great feature for presenting audio data to your callers such as jingles, disclaimers or other promotional material.
- Static Caller ID – Easily identify when your 1300 or 1800 number is calling you with a constant Static CallerID. This is a great option for anyone answering calls on their mobile phones.
- Call Overflow – Setup a list of phones for the system to cycle through in an automated fashion. It will automatically move on to the next phone number in the list if the phone doesn’t answer, or is busy/engaged.
- Time Based Routing – Setup call routing which can vary based on the time of day. This will allow you to specify open hours for receiving calls, and you could automatically put calls outside these times to a Voice To Email – or through to an emergency contact.
$30 per month
Call charges are listed per minute: Fixed lines: 15c, Mobiles: 40c